Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Always Busy

It seems like we always have something going on. I can't wait for a break!

I bring a lot of it on myself though. I have work for 10 hours Monday through Thursday and class on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6 to 8:30. This kills those days entirely because i don't get home until after 9 and usually eat, relax a bit and then go to bed. Tuesdays I have been going disk golfing with a friend and then have the rest of the evening to do whatever. Thursdays have been fairly open. I just got word that the men in my Sunday school class have a guy's night every other Thursday. That would be fun to go to. Fridays are my productive days. I can't wait for Friday because my todo list grows throughout the week and I have Friday to take care of it.

The new job is going good. I am staying very busy. My hope is that I am making the people here at Unity happy. That is what will keep this contract going. We have a ton of projects to do. There will be no slowing down. I have the opportunity to work as hard as I want to and always have more to do. If I ever do run out of things to do then I can always do more work for Codernauts because of their load of work they have available.

Kristen and I were able to go visit her parents in San Antonio last weekend. It was a great trip. We got in Friday night and spent the evening hanging out at her parents house. The new house is beautiful. Saturday we went to lunch and walked around Boerne. Then Kristen's brother came over and we all went to dinner. Sunday we were lazy for a while. Michael played his violin for us so we can give him some direction on what he needs to do before the wedding. We went swimming Sunday after Michael and Katie left and then went to dinner Sunday night. Monday we came home. Our flight had a layover in Memphis. The flight got delayed over 4 hours because of a faulty computer in the plane. I missed my class that evening. That was frustrating. Oh well. All better now.

I better get back to work.

No comments: