Monday, October 16, 2006

Complaining

I think it must be in my blood to complain. It was pointed out to me last week that I had previously been complaining about having nothing to do at work. Last week I found out that two of my team members are 'pursuing other opportunities'. I heard this as..." scott has a lot more work to do now".

Instead of taking this as a good thing I took it that now I have to pick up the slack and will be working my butt off just trying to keep up. As I said, it was pointed out that before I heard this news I was complaining about not having anything to do. Now that I have stuff to do I started complaining again.

The question that pops up from time to time ... "Why does it take somebody else pointing these very obvious things out for me to recognize my actions?" Since that conversation I have still stressed over having a lot to do. But I also am able to swallow it down and know that I am able to take this on and have the potential to handle this challenge. I firmly believe that this is God's work. I asked for things to work on and he has answered. This will let me prove myself and maybe make some progress in my current position.

Thank You Lord

out

No comments: