Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Day

So many days and not enough time. I have been working harder than I have in a long time. I look back though and it doesn't even compare to how hard a lot of people work. I don't know how people do it! I spent day after day working hard at work and now it is Friday and I am BEAT! I just want to sleep. I know that if I do sleep now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I have been thinking about something I have heard a couple times in the last month now. That a majority of good leaders keep journals. I want to start doing that but I don't know how to begin. I guess keeping a blog is one way. But I feel it should be more personal than that. I feel that it should be something that I keep to myself. A place for me to put down my thoughts and not worry about people criticizing me. I guess i will keep contemplating.

No comments: