Saturday, November 04, 2006

Off to a wedding

Another friend is getting married. I am driving to Humboldt, Kansas today to go to Mitchell Kanaks wedding. I lost the invitation so i hope I spelled his last name right. I haven't seen Mitchell in years! Then Nick invited me to go to a Royal's game with him and Mitchell and his fiance. That spawned the whole wedding invitation thing. I am not sure if he would have invited me otherwise.

Oh well. I will get to see my closest friends again. Todd and Nick, Mitchell and some others that I lost contact with when I went off to college.

Good news! Nick is going to be starting school Monday! He is going to be in a crash course that lasts 6 months. They will get him all his necessary certifications to be a Network or Desktop Technician. Something like that. He made me very proud by taking this step. I can't wait to see how he does.

Ok. I'm out.

No comments: