Sunday, August 26, 2007

God's Grace

As I was running this morning I noticed it started sprinkling and looked up and saw a very bright rainbow. I saw it and just smiled. I couldn't help myself. I just thought of God's magnificent power and mercy. I though of everything he has given me and blessed me with.

It makes me feel horrible that I continue to fail Him. That I can take everything that He has given me and still forget about it and turn my back on Him at times. The blessing is knowing that I will still receive God's grace and he will continue to forgive me. When will I stop relying on this grace and stop doing thing that are not His will?

I can go on and on with how God has blessed me but I must give praise for my family. They are so supportive and amaze me continually. Another blessing is our Sunday school class. Thank you Lord for giving us friends that are supportive and will help us grow and server you. We talked today about head heart and hands and I am so excited about this upcoming year. We have some great lessons and we have lots of opportunities to server.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me.

No comments: