Thursday, November 01, 2007

Work Work

Things have been quite busy for me lately but I have been much calmer than ever. It is very crazy. I have started working on a project on top of the 40 hours I put in at Unity. Its actually going to be a fun project. I will find it hard to concentrate on Unity work.

So many things have 'finished' up in the last couple weeks. I finished my presentation for school and then finished my test the week after. I didn't have class this week. Things are going great. I have even been able to spend some time working on this new project.

Anyway, not much really to write about here. Just starting to get excited about Thanksgiving too. I am going to be cooking this year. John and Michelle are coming in to town and Chris and Steven will be here too. I have invited my family but I doubt that any of them will show. Mom and Gary are going to Wichita, Dave and Sara said they would keep us in mind and Chris and Chris said the same. Ken is doing stuff with Megan's family.

That's it for now.

No comments: