Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Presidential Election

I have been alive for over 27 years and been able to vote for 9 of them. However, I have yet to get to the polls. I kick myself for not being more active and 'making a difference' but it is just so overwhelming. Every election I say that I am going to make informed decisions and pay attention then I glaze over and find better things to do.

I am again saying that I want to make informed decisions. This means that I must start watching cnn and other debates and what not. I found a site that does some comparisons. http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008/comparethem.html

I know that this shouldn't be the only site that i use. I will hopefully be able to take this and add to that knowledge. There is always comedy central's "Indecision 2008" :)

No comments: