Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year!

I figured I might as well post a new years post! Even though it is so far into the new year already. Kristen and I had a wonderful Christmas. We traveled to Texas for the weekend before Christmas and then flew back here on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful dinner at the house and went to Christmas Eve service. Then we spent Christmas morning together and then went to a movie and had dinner with the Whiteley's. After that we went bowling with Kristen's friends.

We were able to make it to Topeka to see James and Cayce and others. We had a great time. We spent new years with Dad and Cathy. It was really nice to spend time with them. After that I started fighting a sinus infection and spent the next week and a half suffering. Kristen told me to go to the doctor early that week and I didn't listen. So I spent another week whining to Kristen that I didn't feel good.

I also got a t0n of work done as it was the last week before school started back up. Along that train of thought I had my first class of the semester yesterday. It seemed to be straightforward. It is a database class and I work with databases everyday so it shouldn't be bad.

I hope to not let another month go by before writing.

Scott

No comments: