Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Ton of Stuff

A lot has happened since I was last able to put up a blog here. Kristen and I have been learning how to raise a wonderful baby girl. Chloe makes it so easy sometimes. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Kristen and I just celebrated our one year anniversary last week. Kristen's parents came in to watch Chloe while we took a weekend off at Eureka Springs. It was very relaxing but we were both glad to be home to see Chloe again on Sunday.

My brother had another baby last Sunday too. It was a bit earlier than expected but everybody is healthy and doing well.

We are taking a trip to Philadelphia in October and that will be Chloe's first plane ride. She will have another one Christmas day when we go to Texas and then again a couple weeks later when we set off for our cruise!

That's a little of a lot of information but I got to get back to work. Hope you all are doing great and hopefully we will see you soon.

Scott

No comments: