Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Friend Gone

Last week a very close friend of mine passed away. Chris Dillon was a very caring and special person to me and my family. His passing came as a shock to everybody that knew him. He will be missed.



I am very fortunate to have become very close friends with Chris. He and I were instant friends the first time we got together. God put Chris in my life at a time when I needed it most. We spent several years growing our friendship and eventually brotherly love for one another. He was almost always a very laid back person and could make friends with just about anybody that could see past his interesting first impressions. We went through a lot of things together. We got into fights like brothers and hung out like friends.


Chris is Chloe's God Father. He loved and cared for her deeply. I just wish that there was more time for her to get to know him. He will always be remembered in our stories, pictures and hearts and she will know him through us.

If I were to start telling stories and writing about some of the adventures then this post would be longer than most people can read. I hope to occasionally post a fun memory and get a bit more deep about what Chris truly meant to me. This will need to come in a later post with some more pictures.

No comments: