Monday, May 21, 2007

Baptized!

Kristen and I got baptized yesterday! It was so nice that we got to do it together. Andrew Conard did the baptism and kristen and I both went down. He prayed over each of us then both of us together. Steven and Christopher came as well as John, Michelle, Amber and Carmel. It was nice to have them there even though I am sure that they were bored out of their minds. It meant a lot to me.

We are getting the hardwood floors refinished today. Kristen is home and trying to sleep and I bet she is having a hard time with it. I feel bad for her because she has to go back to work tonight. John and Michelle stayed into town to let the guys in so Kristen can sleep. They are sanding this morning and putting on the first coat of stain and sealer. Then tomorrow they are putting on another coat and the last one is wednesday.

I ordered tires online for the first time last week. Actually, Kristen did it. I told her which ones to buy and she put them on her CC since I am broke. But we sent them to KC Trends and I will take her car in tomorrow to get them put on. I am excited. They are really good tires and I worry about her driving with the tires she has on now.

That pretty much sums everything up. I announced my departure last friday. I believe I put that in a post last week. But if I didn't.... I'm leaving Argus. I am going to work for Codernauts which is a very small company that will farm me out and do coding work for their clients. I will start my new job June 4.

I am very excited about this opportunity and very thankful that God put it in front of me.

No comments: