Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Winding Down

As if it could wind down anymore! I have very little responsibility at Argus this week. I am excited about this change. I have learned quite a few things at Argus. I still have a lot of learning to do and I haven't been able to do it here the last few months. I am excited about this change.

Not really a whole lot going on right now. The basement is still a mess and it is kind of driving me crazy. I want to go finish painting just to have it done but there are plenty of other things that I need to do around the house. I will let Chris finish it. He still needs to put up the bathroom mirror and light fixture as well. Once he gets that done and Steven comes to get the couch the basement will be back to normal. Its kind of driving me crazy right now so I try not to go down there unless I have to. I think the living room and kitchen are the only two somewhat clean rooms right now. :(

I am studying for my Sun Certified Java Programmer test (kind of). I am taking it Thursday. Hopefully I will pass. I would like to have that certification.

Anyway, that is about it. Write more soon.

No comments: