Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was cute once...

 

So, it is true that at one point in time I was cute! Kristen and I got some baby pictures from mom for the slideshow at the wedding. She gave us some pretty good pictures. This was one of them that I am glad she pulled out of the collection. The reason I was happy to see this picture is because of my finger. My left index finger still has a scar from the end of it being stitched back on. I still have small memories of the incident but never had any proof and couldn't remember how old I was when it happened. Now I know that it was during my cute phase. :)

Don't expect to see any posts of me during my 'not so cute' phase. It is painful every time I see pictures of me after about 10 years old until I graduated from highschool.

Scott
Posted by Picasa

No comments: