Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Whole Month!

It has been over a month since my last post. I have done quite a bit since Kristen and I went to Sherlock Holmes. At work we had a guy start on Monday (3/5) and not show up to work on Tuesday! He was sitting next to me. I probably wouldn't show up the next day either if I had to sit next to me. :)

Kristen and I gave blood and then went and saw a play called A Dog's Life. It was funny and quite accurate. It showed a dog's life from the point of view of the dog. It was sad when the dog died at the end though. :(

Kristen and I started our premarital classes this month. It is a small class with only 4 other couples. Everybody seems to be very nice and we are learning a lot about ourselves. It is nice to be able to have somebody else talk about the troubles that they have gone through and be in a class with people that are at the same stage in life (marriage life anyway) as we are.

I went with Chris, Lucas, Jared, Patty and a couple of their friends to Stephen Lynch last week. He is hilarious. He did a lot of his older stuff which was even funnier than listening to it on my ipod. We went out to Aces and Eights after that and Lucas Chris and I joined a dart tournament on a whim. Chris and I ended up getting paired together in a draw-your-partner doubles games. We came out in third place and won back our money from the entry fee. It was a fun night and a long day the next day.

I was able to go to the church and meet the Audio Engineer about volunteering to help out with some of the audio stuff sometimes at the church. He was very antsy and on the go. He showed me all around the church and it is very interesting. I hope I have enough time to get involved and do more with the church, especially in that area.

Well, I better get back to work.

Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments Here