Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back to School

Here I am again. I decided to take a few minutes this evening and add another post. I haven't quite figured out what to write or how to formulate my thoughts here. So i will just write with the intention of being able to come back later and see my progress.

So i have started school again. I am going back and getting my MBA. I am taking one class this semester titled Organizational Behavior. I figure this would be an easier way to ease myself back into school. This is a team based class where I don't have a lot of boring studying to do. I am trying to keep up on the reading and be involved in the team as much as possible. This seems like it will work out pretty well. I have a team of 5 people (myself included).

We have created a site on jot.com. This is a wiki site that they have made very easy to update and maintain. I have started to keep my notes and thoughts on there as well. This way it will be easy to share with the rest of the team.

No comments: