Friday, September 22, 2006

Privacy

There has been such a big hoorah over privacy lately. Mainly dealing with the facebook release of the code to show users what all their friends are doing. Relationship changes, profile updates, picture changes, etc. There are plenty of links out there talking about this right now. I personally don't understand what the big deal is all about.

Only the people you have added as friends can see your changes! If you don't want people to know what you are doing then don't add them as friends! It is as simple as that. Or don't use the website.

I haven't ever had much of a problem with putting my information out there anyway. I wish that we didn't have to worry about keeping things so private. I wish that people wouldn't take advantage of a situation every chance they get.

Gripe gripe gripe...right?

No comments: